Prices are quotes based on a number of criteria which will vary from client to client. We consider things like the word count to get a base price and then additional client requirements can apply as follows:
speed of turnaround needed
professional subject matter experts to proof read (common in cases of legal, medical or engineering)
adaptability of translation to computer translation (this will lower costs to the client if suitable to do this)
It is recommended to clients to send us as precise as possible your requirements on our Quote Request link. We are continually reviewing the prices of competitor businesses and maintaining our policy of a quality, professional service at an affordable price.
File types that you accept in the upload tool?
Upload files are limited to 50KB and must be in one of the following formats: doc, xls, pdf, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, zip, rar, gz, doc
How are payments to Chilantra dealt with?
On orders under $500, a 50% payment is due on order acceptance with the remaining 50% due 10 days after delivery of the translation. For all orders over $500, a 25% payment is payable on order acceptance. The remaining 75% is due 10 days after delivery of the translation. Payments can be made by check, Paypal and wire transfers.
Are Certified Translations available?
Yes, Chilantra can provide the required certification of a translation as required by US government rules. This certification is often required for legal documents like birth and marriage certificates for instance. A certified translation must include:
The source document in the original language
The translated document in English
An affidavit signed by a Chilantra representative and notarized by a public notary, attesting that the transaction represents a full and accurate translation of the attached sourced document.
A charge will be made for the notary fee for this service.
Additional questions? Please call one of our helpful staff on our toll free number, (888) 851-5623, who will be happy to answer any other questions that you may have.